Air Science Purair RX High Performance Ductless Fume Hood
This enclosure is a Class 1 product that meets USP 800 requirements for non-sterile compounding procedures. USP 800 guidelines specify that hazardous materials must be compounded within the proper work environment associated with both sterile and non-sterile products and preparations. This enclosure is designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous powders and particulates generated on the work surface. Option to purchase a second HEPA filter (7045) to convert this to a double HEPA hood.
*Base stand not included*
With Canopy and Phenolic Resin Work Surface
2 ft Product Dimensions: W 24" × D 27" × H 35"
3 ft Product Dimensions: W 36" × D 27" × H 35"
4 ft Product Dimensions: W 48" × D 27" × H 35"
- A convenient, strategically placed front cover window shows the installed filter part number and installation date to encourage timely filter replacement
- Electronic controls and displays include switches for the blower and low airflow alarm
- Low airflow alarm continuously monitors filter loading and alerts user when service is needed
- The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength
- When closed, the cabinet sash protects the contents from inadvertent external contact and better isolates the air within. The sash is easy to open and close
- The internal work surface is fitted with a standard black resin spill tray
- Electrical cords and cables are safely routed into the cabinet through ports on the back
- The electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from inside the chamber and 91% effective down to 1-3 microns
- Filter access keys prevent unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters
- Authorized personnel may set the EC blower speed as desired
- 6" diameter side waste chutes safely transfer waste from the work surface to the proper disposal receptacle
- Rear baffle provides smooth horizontal airflow pattern. Removable for easy cleaning
- Standard 6 in. diameter exhaust connection port to allow for outside ducting if preferred. USP-800 compliant